Farmer Relationships – Sell your food to our customers.
Across our local region, there are a multitude of small and medium farms producing great food and value added produce.
If you are a farmer or food producer utilising locally grown and sourced produce, review the following questions to develop an understanding of the food attributes Synchronicity Farm is looking to sell through the local food and sustainable hub and then register here and we will be in touch with you.
- Is your Farm Located within 250km of Coffs Harbour?
- Are you interested in selling your food to a large local customer base?
- Do you grow or produce a high quality natural food that you are genuinely proud of?
- Do you believe in growing and preparing food that is 100% chemical and GMO free?
- Can you commit to using zero artificial fertilisers, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides or any other kinds of synthetic or toxic substances such as antibiotics, pharmaceuticals or food additives?
- Are you happy for us to promote the Growers Name, Farm Name, Location of Farm, Food Miles Calculation, Farming Practices, Photos, Products Grown, and Seasonality, Organic Certifications or Chemical Free Status?
- Will you be able to deliver produce to our packing locations within 24 hours from when the food is harvested or provide convenient times for the collection of orders?
- Are you able to offer a seasonally fair and flexible wholesale pricing model that rewards larger orders with volume based discounts?
- Are you looking for new highly engaged sales channels to market?
- Do you want to significantly raise your profile as a grower and receive professional marketing support?
- Is it as important to you (as it is to us) that your produce arrives in the customer’s hands in as perfect a state as when it was harvested by you?
Our Grower Promise
As a fellow farmer, we know how we like to be treated and so that is exactly how we will treat you. The following outlines the fundamentals ‘as we see it’ for a successful relationship between Synchronicity Farm and the Farmers that sell their food to our customers;
- We Respect and Recognise Your Efforts
- We Always Pay You Fairly and On Time
- We Care About the Quality of Your Produce
- We See Our Relationship as a Partnership
- We Are an Enjoyable Team to Deal With
- We Are Interested in Your Sustainability
- We Want To Share Your Story with Everyone
- We Communicate Clearly and Honestly
- We Make Your Operational World Easier
- We Offer Professional Marketing Support
- We Share Customer Feedback Regularly
- We Guarantee Our Loyalty to You
- We Open New Sales Channels to You
- We Provide You Confidence to Expand
- We screen WWOOFers to find good workers
- We send you the Monthly Growers Newsletter